Friday, April 23, 2010

GITMO

Obama and Gitmo One Year Later; "Drifting" Toward Bush?
This article is about Obamas failure to close Guantanamo bay. The author compares Obama to Bush because Bush also failed to close Guantanamo Bay.

Personally I do not understand why people are not more upset about a place like Guantanamo Bay. It is a place where the government can lock you up indefinitely with out reason. If they "think" you are in some way helping terrorists they can pick you up and make you disappear.

You are not a human in Guantanamo you are a number. The guards are not allowed to know what the inmates have done why? So that they treat everyone like a terrorist who wants to kill American babies. If you are released you are forced to sign a paper saying that it is your fault you were suspicious enough for the US to put you in GITMO and that you are sorry.

I am in no way trying to help terrorists but putting innocent people in GITMO a place where "Tourture its whats for dinner". GITMO can transform very easily into a place where radicals or undesirables will be sent to be disposed of. GITMO is a stain on what America really stands for.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.THEN THEY CAME for me and by that time no one was left to speak up."

http://whitehouse.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/01/22/obama-and-gitmo-one-year-later-drifting-toward-bush/

No comments:

Post a Comment